It’s time for another gift guide! Per your request, I’ve rounded up some of the best items under $30, perfect if you’re trying to stay within a budget (and who isn’t??) along with some great items for the people on your list that might be harder to shop for.
Here’s what’s on my list:
1. Rose Gummy Bears Cocktail Kit. I have a secret love for gummy bears and am obsessed with this grown-up rose version. They make a great gift or stocking stuffer!
2. Monogram Glasses. I’m a sucker for a monogram and these are the perfect holiday glass. They would also make a great catch-all in an office, as well.
3. Marble Phone Case. I’m definitely a seasonal phone case changer and this marble one is perfect for the holiday season and the rest of winter. It’s so cute!
4. Marble Coasters. These are another fun marble option that are sure to make a lot of people on your list happy! They’re way under $30 too, which is even better!
5. Knit Beanie. I received this beanie as a gift last Christmas and wore it all winter. It’s perfect for my early morning commute or whenever you need a little extra warmth without sacrificing style.
6. Wood Weck Jar Lid. I have a major Weck jar obsession but I’ll be the first to admit that the traditional lids can be a bit annoying to take on/off. These wood lids solve that problem and are super stylish as well!
8. Ceramic Travel Mug. Travel mugs are my commuting essential and I love the stylish design of this one.
9. Love is Love Trinket Dish. A sentiment I think we could all use a little more of right now.
10. S’well Water bottle. This water bottle is hands down my absolute favorite – it keeps cold beverages cold and hot beverages hot, what more could you ask for?? I love the gold color too.
11. Voluspa Candles. These gorgeous candles make a great hostess gift, either as a set or broken down into individual candles.
Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels, Stylin in St. Louis, Michelle’s Paige, Rosy Outlook Blog, Living on Cloud Nine, I Do DeClaire, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, Straight A Blog, Shopping My Closet, Pumps and Push-Ups, and Ginger Photog