Beauty products are some of my favorite items to give + receive because they’re not something we typically want to spend money on for ourselves but something we can all appreciate. After my recent skin allergic reaction, I’m being even more careful to vet out high quality products and this list contains some of my current favorites plus others I’ve heard great things about.
I particularly want to try this overnight mask and this green tea mask – both have gotten rave reviews from beauty bloggers. This silk pillowcase + eye mask set is definitely a splurge but so great for your skin in the long term. I also love these yes to masks from Target so this cute gift set is stocking stuffer perfection!
Here are all of my beauty favorites for gifting:
- K Beauty Youthful Glow Set
- Slip Pillowcase + Eyemask Set
- Mario Badescu Rose Spray
- Herbivore Calm Bath Salts
- Make P:rem Radiance Peeling Mask
- Burt’s Bees Holiday Lip Balm
- Yes to Mad for Masks Kit
- Glow Recipe Green Tea + Clay Mask
- Pacifica Holiday Skincare Set
- Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Set
- Raw Sugar Bath Soap
Linking up with Straight A Style