I had so much fun putting together this gift guide filled with gadgets & tech! There are so many great options that will tick off gifts for a multitude of people on your list, especially those who are hard to shop for or seem to already have everything. A lot of the picks are from Target which is now offering free shipping and returns through 12/23 and if you don’t have a redcard already, I highly recommend getting one for an additional 5% off every purchase, which definitely adds up over time! Note: This isn’t sponsored, you guys know how much I love Target! However, affiliate links are used throughout.
1. Nespresso Machine. I won a Nespresso machine last year thinking it would be a used-once-in-a-while luxury but it’s since become my obsession! I love that you make lattes at home and have control over the added sugar and ingredients, which can be insane at coffee chains. I used it to make this homemade chai recipe and this golden milk latte recipe I shared on the blog. Yes, it’s a bit of a splurge but perfect for that coffee lover in your life!
2. Fujifilm Insta Mini Camera. My family got me one of these as a graduation present and it is so much fun! It’s perfect for holiday parties – set up a cute backdrop, add a few props, and let guests take photos in the DIY photobooth as a souvenir!
3. Roomba. With two cats, I am constantly cleaning up cat hair so this robot vacuum is high on my list of coveted items!
4. Google Home. My parents have a Google Home that was gifted to them last year and I still find myself asking “Hey Google” even when I don’t have one myself. They’re so handy for linking devices, playing music, and if you want to go all out, you can also get special lights to program to turn on/off as you enter your home which I love.
5. Nest Camera. I love all of the Nest products and will definitely be investing in them once we own our home. These cameras integrate with the rest of their products and I love the idea that they can act as security cameras and to check in on my kitties throughout the day because you totally know that’s what I’d really be using them for.
6. Fitbit Alta HR. I have the original Fitbit Alta and wear it everyday and find that it definitely motivates me to get moving every hour. The new version has – you guessed it – a heart rate function as well so you can track more aerobic exercises. I’m in love with the rose gold version!
7. Nutribullet. If you were going to pick one item of this list to get someone, this would be my top pick. I make smoothies pretty much every day and this blends the ingredients almost instantly. Plus, you can simply remove the blade from the container and add a lid instead for instant transport.
9. Nest Learning Thermostat. You can connect this fancy thermostat to your phone for total control whether at home or away. Plus, it learns your preferences to help you save on your heating and cooling bills!
12. Fitbit Aria Scale. I splurged on this item last year with a gift card and love how it instantly uploads your weight and body fat to the fitbit scale to allow for better tracking.
Hope you found some great options!