It’s that time of year again – holiday gift guide time! I wanted to kick things off with a theme that’s especially relevant for me this year – travel! This collection is filled with some of my favorite goodies and some I’m dying to try out, all perfect for the jetsetter in your life.
Here’s the breakdown:
1. Travel Cubes. I like to keep everything as organized as possible when I’m traveling and these travel cubes are perfect for keeping socks, undies, t-shirts, etc. separate in my suitcase. They are also great for separating dirty laundry for the trip home as well.
2. Fuzzy Slipper Socks. I have terrible circulation in my hands and feet, so socks on an airplane are a must. However, I hate wearing really tight anything while I’m traveling so these socks are perfect for stuffing in my carry-on and wearing while I snooze on the plane.
3. Circle Blanket Cardigan. This was one of my splurge purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I’ve worn it pretty much every day since, so I think it’s paid for itself at this point! It’s perfect for traveling too because it acts like a blanket on the plane but still looks chic enough to wear in between destinations.
4. Rose Facial Spray. I’ve tried a lot of facial sprays and this one is hands down my favorite – and at $7, the price is right too! I keep the travel size (just $5!) with me in my carry on and spray as needed throughout my travels and then keep it in my purse for use on a daily basis.
5. Noise Cancelling Headphones. I’ve been listening to a lot of audiobooks lately and so good headphones on a plane are a necessity. I love being able to close my eyes and relax while still listening to my book – it’s the best of both worlds!
6. Rolling Suitcases. When I first arrived in the UK, I was super self conscious about lugging my huge suitcases with me on public transit but I’ve since learned that everyone carries their luggage onto the buses and trains here so it’s really just part of the norm. Make sure you have good rolling ones though – I love these cute turquoise spinners from Target!
7. Marble Insulated Water Bottle. My S’well water bottle is one of my favorite items ever – or was, until the husband lost it during a recent trip to Birmingham. I have my eyes on this cute marble one as a replacement!
10. Face Wipes. After my recent allergic reaction, I went back to using my favorite face wipes that I know work well for me. They’re perfect to throw in a carry on and use as hand wipes too or as a quick refresher before getting off the plane.
11. Backpack Purse. Backpack purses have to be the best invention ever for traveling. I have this exact one and it fits my wallet, water bottle, face spray, and anything else I need throughout the day while still staying stylish.
Any other travel favorites out there?