I feel like I barrelled through August without really stopping to think that September is here – and now it’s already almost a week in!
Fall is definitely my favorite season – home decor, drinks, food, and fashion just seem to be at their best once the days start to cool down and the colors start changing. I’m putting together a fall food post for you all soon but unfortunately, it’s going to be awhile before my kitchen is up to photography standards again, I’m afraid.
And while I’m on a strict shopping ban until I get a job, I put together a quick graphic (hey, photoshop skills!) to share my September Edit of my fall must haves and what I will certainly be shopping for as soon as humanly possible.
1. Cozy Maroon PJ Romper. I love a good romper for everyday and for PJs and have been living in a similar Cosabella one all summer. I also love that this one is a deep maroon color and has long sleeves – perfect for cozy fall nights.
2. Mustard Tops. As a blonde, I often shy away from yellow tones because they can be so hard to match to my hair and skin tones but there is something about the richness of mustard that just screams fall to me. Love the loose peplum hem on this one too.
3. Mule Loafers. I feel like mule loafers are the perfect bridge between summer and winter and this adorable pair is under $70. If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you’ll know I’ve been wearing this blush pair (on sale!) non stop for interviews and everyday.
4. Maroon Tote. I purchased a similar tote last fall and don’t know how I lived without it for so long. The color is just perfection and the size fits my laptop and other everyday items without feeling too bulky.
5. Leather Mini Skirt. This mini skirt is actually faux leather but you get the point. The twisted detail on this one makes it look super luxe and would be perfect paired with chunky sweaters once it gets cooler outside.
6.Rose Tinted Sunglasses. Rose seems to be everywhere these days and this summer trend will surely translate into fall as well – who doesn’t want to see the world through a rose tint?
7. Over the Knee Boots. I swear I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect over the knee boots for three seasons now but I just can’t find a pair that works with my skinny calves and short legs. Fingers crossed that this fall will be the one!
Linking up with Stylin in St. Louis