Happy Friday, everyone!
On the Blog:
- This homemade dirty chai latte recipe
- My go-to casual but put together look and a spring Stitch Fix review
- My latest cooking video
Around the Web:
- You don’t have to tell me twice to make dessert for breakfast
- Loved Grace at The Stripe’s narrative about how fashion blogging and discussion/value of the more important things in life don’t have to be exclusive .
- These banana blueberry oatmeal cups look amazing
- We have super exciting news to share with you all next week – follow me on Instagram this weekend for a few clues before the big announcement!
- I am so ready for spring and sandal weather! Zappos has a great round-up of so many cute options. These gladiator sandals are perfection!
- The J Brand Friends & Family event is going on now online and is the perfect time to stock up on a few pair of staples–all jeans are 25% off with code FFSP17. This white distressed pair and this classic mid rise pair are sitting in my cart.
- Rebecca Minkoff has so many great items on sale right now, including this backpack I’ve been coveting for forever and this adorable sweatshirt. Plus, the Spend & Save Event is going on now too – spend $250, get 20% off, spend $350, get 25% off, spend $500, get 30% off.
Have a wonderful weekend!