Happy Monday, friends!
If you’re still on the hunt for a few last minute presents, these subscription services make great gifts–just print out the confirmation, put it in an envelope, and you’re all set!
I’ve personally tried all of the following subscription services listed below and loved them and would be thrilled to receive them as gifts over and over again–happy shopping!
1. Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is a personal styling service that ships boxes of curated clothes to your door for $20/box. If you purchase an item, that $20 is discounted from the total. Check out my latest review of Stitch Fix here!
2. Blue Apron. We’ve tried a few subscription services over the years and Blue Apron is definitely one of the best and a perfect gift for any wannabe foodies or busy friends.
3. Birchbox & Birchbox Man. Birchbox was my first subscription service and still one of my favs. For $10/month, you get a box filled with beauty + make-up samples. Their website + social media extras make this box totally worth it.
4. Trunk Club. Trunk Club is similar to Stitch Fix but you get more control over what you order (you can preview everything before the box ships) and you work directly with a stylist–they’ll even call you to get a really good idea of your style.
5. Pressed Juicery. Pressed Juicery is one of my favorite juice companies and I always make sure to visit a few times while I’m in Cali. They have a few sporadic locations across the east coast as well as an online store.
Affiliate Links used–all opinions are my own.