On the Blog:
- Reviewing RawSpiceBar, a spice subscription service with recipe inspiration
- Snickerdoodle chia pudding
- A casual holiday look and cozy layering
Around the Web:
- This Pear Walnut Salad would be perfect for Thanksgiving
- This coastal home in Norfolk, VA is beyond gorgeous
- Loving this cozy sweater from Banana Republic
- Butternut squash soup
- November Stitch Fix finds
- More holiday outfit inspiration
- Enjoy 25% off your purchase at Kate Spade with code PURPOSE through Sunday. The new iPhone 7 tech cases are super cute.
- Target released their Black Friday ad and are offering special deals through Cartwheel and online through Thanksgiving. The Who What Wear collection (and all clothes and shoes) will be 30% off!
- Nordstrom’s fall clearance sale continues through Sunday and there so many great options. This swing dress would be perfect for Thanksgiving and is less than $30. Pair it with this $38 peacoat and my favorite booties.
Have a wonderful weekend!