As many of you know, Aloha is one of my favorite sources for recipe inspiration and for plant-based protein powder, but before now, you could only order them online, so I was beyond excited to see them pop up at my local Target the other day!
They are a bit pricy but worth it considering the quality of ingredients. Here’s what they advertise about the protein powders:
ALOHA Protein Powder is an organic, plant-based protein made with thoughtfully sourced whole-food ingredients, including omega-3-rich hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, and peas. Combining high-quality vanilla beans with smooth organic coconut cream makes this a delicious-tasting protein powder that promotes lean muscle formation, a healthy metabolism and boosts energy.
• 18 grams of clean, organic, whole-food plant-based protein per serving
• An excellent source of magnesium, for post-workout recovery, and iron, for strength and circulation
• Satisfies hunger and boosts metabolism with only 150 calories and 4g of sugar
• Free of gluten, dairy, soy and anything artificial
Add a delicious protein boost into your routine – mix ALOHA Protein Powder into your morning coffee or water, blend it into your go-to smoothie recipe or even bake it into a sweet treat. Completely free of artificial flavors*, sweeteners, chemicals and fillers.
*That goes for “natural” flavors too – our vanilla bean is the real deal.
You can purchase both the vanilla and chocolate protein powder tubs online, but everything else is in-store only. You can still check out the descriptions and prices online (they’re on sale already, too!).
Here’s what they’re carrying:
- Vanilla Almond Crunch Plant Based Protein Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Plant Based Protein Bars
- True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder – 5 Count
- True Chocolate Protein Powder
- True Chocolate Plant Based Protein Powder – 5 Count
I am definitely stocking up!