I thought I’d do something different this Friday, since I haven’t been working on any real home or DIY projects for awhile and do a mini-recap of the week here on the blog and other things in general, plus a look forward to sales + events for the weekend.
On the Blog:
- These DIY Nut Butter Balls make a perfect healthy snack
- This cobalt jacket outfit, paired with a few of my favorite things, is definitely on repeat
- The J.Crew Giveaway is still going strong–click here to enter!
- I shared my new Pride & Prejudice swoon-worthy artwork and charted my way through the Barre3 Challenge on Instagram
Around the Web:
- Loving this winter floral look on Alicia Tenise
- This bargain maroon velvet tank is a great layering piece for winter
- Apartment Therapy shared tableware in Pantone’s colors of the year
- Lauren Conrad has a great round-up of January Style Tips
- I’m so making this brussels sprouts soba noodle salad this weekend
- A healthy chai tea latte recipe, sans refined sugar, is coming your way next week
- A full look at my new Rebecca Minkoff black bag that I finally saved enough to purchase
- More recipes, outfits, and fun!
- Both Loft and Ann Taylor are offering 40% new items and an extra 60% off sale items
- Gap has 40% off all online purchases. Banana Republic is as well.
- Talbots is offering an additional 15% off sale items
- J.Crew Factory has an additional 50% all clearance with code EXTRA50
Have a wonderful weekend!