This time, I requested more holiday-inspired pieces with sequins, lace, velvet, and faux leather. Unfortunately, they didn’t have the sequin dress or top that I really wanted but my stylist tried to send as many faux leather pieces as possible to make up for it.
Here’s what I received:
1. Black & Cream Lace Blouse. This top was a cute idea but was too baggy and long for my frame in person, so I sent it back.
2. Faux Leather Pencil Skirt. I liked the idea of this skirt but the fit was awful. Also, I haven’t been wearing many pencil skirts since I stopped teaching, so it wouldn’t have gotten much use anyway. I returned this as well.
3. Striped Sweater. This sweater was actually super cute but the price was a little steep at $68 so I returned it too.
4. Navy Faux Leather Jacket. This jacket is super cute and versatile! I have a super hard time finding jackets that fit both my broad shoulders and smaller arms and this fit perfectly. Definitely a keeper!
5. Blue Lace Dress. This dress was absolutely gorgeous and if I were going to a wedding anytime soon, I would have kept it. However, I really wanted something to wear for New Years and for $98, I couldn’t justify keeping it.
Even though I only kept one piece this time, I still highly recommend the process–click here if you’re interested in signing up!