I am so excited it is October! For once, I felt like September moved at a snail’s pace, probably because I was so ready for fall and cooler weather.
Here are few things I loved last month:
- Beyond Yoga Hot Pink Leggings. I purchased these leggings on sale for $15 on Amazon and am obsessed–they are so soft! And if you’re not into obnoxiously hot pink, they have lots of other cute options as well (though for a higher price).
- Whole Foods Green Tea. I start every day with green tea and the Whole Foods brand green tea is my new favorite.
- J. Crew Factory Quilted Vest. I caved and purchased this navy quilted vest after years (literally) of lusting when it was on sale a month or so ago. It’s perfect!
- Caramel Chai Latte Mix. I love me a chai latte but definitely can’t afford to go to Starbucks every day. So, I buy this chai latte mix from Target and heat it up with almond milk–I just tried this new caramel flavor and it’s amazing!
- Meal Planning. Now that I’m back in school and on a much reduced budget, meal planning is even more essential than its ever been to keep us on budget and eating healthily. I am so excited for soup season!