In addition to getting lots of fun + yummy kitchen and food items, I received, plus took some time to add to, my workout gear collection. There’s nothing to get you motivated like cute gym clothes! I had been actually hoping to model them for you, but alas, I refuse to leave my couch and enter the Antarctica-like temperatures outside. My California blood just isn’t up to it!
1. Aspire Tank Top. I found this tank top while trying to do an exchange at Sports Authority and am completely obsessed with it. I actually got one in green, but for the life of me, cannot find it anywhere online. I love the ruched bottom, which I thought might add bulk, but instead, just adds a touch of uniqueness to a perfect yoga tank.
2. Brooks Utopia Running Jacket. Now that marathon training is officially over, I’m trying to get back into running shorter distances every few days, and this running jacket should hopefully be the kick in the butt I need. Its meant for cold weather running and is so soft, breathable, and stretchy while running. It doesn’t even feel like a jacket!
3. Lucy Hatha Pants. These were a major splurge item thanks to some REI gift card gifts, but if I broke down cost per wear after only 2 weeks, it would be almost nothing. I’m obsessed! I love that these come in short too, so no hemming required, which can be expensive with the exercise material.
4. Gaiam Headband. I grabbed this headband on a whim while also at Sports Authority, and I am so glad I did. I usually don’t like headbands because they’re either too large or too tight on my tiny head, but this one fits just right. It even manages to make dirty, gross workout hair look cute!
5. Jawbone UP. This was my big Christmas present from Jeff, and I am so in love with it! Ever since losing (or accidentally flushing down the toilet…) my pedometer, I’ve missed knowing my step count on days when I’m not getting much other exercise done than walking. Which can be a good thing, like on Saturday when I walked/ran 22,000 steps, or a bad thing, like on Sunday, when I sat on the couch watching football all day and only managed 6, 000 steps. It also tracks your sleep and links to other fitness app. I highly recommend!