Yep, it’s that time already! September can be one of those nothing months, with summer over but fall and the holiday season not yet here. It’s a time to get back into routines, a time to start making plans for the upcoming months, and just a time to reflect on the fun times of summer.
September, you were good, but I cannot wait till October!
1. Loft Purchases: Sweater, Black & White Lace, Eyelash Shell. Loft has been killing it lately with sales, double points, savings cards, and ridiculously cute clothing. I’m obsessed with these three items I snagged the past few weeks!
2. Target Simply Balanced Green Tea. Target recently unveiled their Simply Balanced line, and I am loving all of the new additions to the store. So far, I’m obsessed most with their green tea. It’s reminiscent of Trader Joe’s Organic Fair Trade Green Tea and cheaper than every other quality brand I’ve come across. Definitely a bonus when you go through a tea bag a day!
3. Dan Brown’s Inferno. I felt like I won the lottery when I finally got an e-mail saying my copy of Dan Brown’s new novel, Inferno, was ready for pick-up. It read just like every other Dan Brown novel I’ve read–fast. And, of course, it left me with a burning desire to go to Italy. I highly recommend!
4. Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. This is hands down one of my favorite BirchBox finds. It’s a simple blend of sugar + lemongrass extract + other natural ingredients but leaves my skin so soft and clean. I haven’t had a single breakout since I started using it! It’s a bit on the pricey side, but I have a feeling one jar will last me the entire year.
5. Starr Hill Boxcarr Pumpkin Porter. I’m so obsessed with pumpkin beer this fall, and this is one of my favs! Fall is the season of porters and stouts, and a touch of pumpkin flavor just makes it that much special. Virginia brewery Starr Hill is one of our fav discoveries since moving here–if you can get it, you have to try it!