We are definitely having a wonderful time in Colorado! We’re heading to Boulder today to visit the campus and tour the town (+ another brewery visit, of course!).
Here’s a window into what’s been going on on our travels:
1. The Summer Solstice Festival in Blacksburg the day before we headed west.
2. Beer tasting at Oskar Blues Brewery in Longmont, CO.
3. My first Firestone DBA since leaving California!
4. Padfoot, my kitty, hanging out in the window before we left.
5. More beer tasting at O’Dell Brewery in Fort Collins, Co.
6. Veggie food truck tacos at O’Dell.
7. Pizza Margherita in downtown Fort Collins.