It’s hard to believe that it’s already time for another round-up of monthly favorites! February went by in much of the same way as January, trying to adhere to a normal schedule but being constantly thwarted by mild snow storms. Although it is hard to complain about 2 months full of 3 day weekends!
So without further ado, here’s the list of things I’ve been loving this month!
1. Target RedCard. My mother actually forced me to sign up for the Target RedCard debit card during one of our many shopping trips, but since then, I’ve loved having it. It gets me 5% off of all of my purchases (and god knows I spend enough there already!) and gives 5% of each purchase to my mother’s school. One of my most recent discoveries is that this also applies to every online purchase and additionally, card holders get free shipping on EVERY purchase! We recently bought a huge chair that would have cost nearly $50 to ship, and it was completely free–gotta love that!
2. BHG Online Shop. The Better Homes and Gardens online shop is a compilation of the magazine editor’s favorite picks throughout the web. It includes links from Target, Jonathan Adler, Walmart, Rachael Ray, and the Better Homes and Gardens brand. Plus, it divides products into seasonal categories and offers a one-stop curated shop–love!
3. Alba Cocoa Butter Lotion. My skin has been dying this winter, and I’ve been switching from lotion to lotion trying to find something that would add a little moisture back into my poor skin. And then I found Alba’s Cocoa Butter Lotion. I’ve always loved the Alba brand, and this lotion definitely lives up to its name!
4. J.Crew Factory Store. I’ve forever drooled over the J.Crew website, longing for items that I knew would always be far out of my price range and snagging up a few items on sale when I could. Now, however, J.Crew has their new factory website with somewhat decent prices and still great J.Crew style.
5. The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley. I just finished The Orchid House and loved it. It was reminiscent of Madame Bovary and Downton Abbey, mixing love stories, tragedy, and family secrets in a complex plot. Another book I was sad to see the last page of!