Every day that I make my (really long) commute, I get more and more excited by the changing leave colors. It’s definitely one of my favorite parts about living on the east coast! It still sounds weird to write that, but what’s a girl to do after living 24 years in California…
So in honor of the season, here’s a few of my favorite soup recipes I’ve posted so far–and here’s to many more to come!
1. Heirloom Bean & Artichoke Soup. Potato-like beans with roasted garlic and artichoke hearts–yes, please!
2. Butternut Squash & Pumpkin Soup. Really, you can’t get any more fall themed than this soup–it’s the perfect way to ring in the season.
3. White Bean & Rainbow Chard Soup with Cheesy Kale Chips. The perfect mid-week pick-me-up.
4. Vegetarian Chili. True chili: it’s all about the beans.
5. Clam Chowder in Bread Bowls. Almost good enough to make up for the fact that I’m not at the beach…