It’s almost the 4th of July and I know there will be lots of barbecuing going on tomorrow! If you’re still searching for the perfect meal to make, explore some of my favorite options below!
1. Stuffed Bleu Cheese Burgers. A bleu and cream cheese mixture stuffed inside free range, grass fed beef. Enough said.
2. Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Kebobs. Kebobs are such a great way to feed a crowd if you plan on hosting a 4th of July party tomorrow. You could even set up a kebob station with skewers and all different kinds of fixings for people to make their own!
3. Strawberry Lime Sangria. This is the perfect adult summer drink. It does need to be made ahead of time in order to chill, so that’s one less thing to worry about tomorrow morning!
4. Grilled Salmon Salad. We had a crazy good year for salmon here on the central coast, so if you have access to fresh salmon like we do, this is a great way to go for those looking for something a little lighter.
5. Grilled Veggie Tostadas. Tostadas with farmer’s market veggies, homemade guac, and homemade salsa verde–perfect for any vegetarians at the gathering!
6. Beer Battered Onion Rings. Do I really need to explain this one? Just make sure to make a double or triple or quadruple batch because these will definitely be a crowd pleaser!
7. Potato Salad. Creamy potato salad with a medley of colored potatoes–perfect for the 4th!