April, where did you go?–we’re getting waaay too close to moving time! I had so much fun putting together a list of my current favorites last month, that I thought I’d do it again for April. Sound good?
1. Black Horse Fridays. For the last few months, I’ve decided to make Friday mornings Black Horse Fridays. I shower and get ready as fast as I can, throw my hair in a ponytail, grab my iPad, and head over to the coffee shop to enjoy my favorite cappuccino and a lovely spinach & feta croissant before work. There’s just something so amazing and rejuvenating about taking a slow morning for myself at the end of the week. It’s become one of the things I look forward to the most in my week–which could also be because it’s Friday!
2. Bauble Bar Buried Bauble Search. Bauble Bar‘s buried bauble search is another reason why I love Fridays (besides the obvious, of course). You have to sign up to be on their special email list and then they send an email out around 8 every Friday morning with a clue to that week’s “buried bauble”–a necklace, bracelet, or earrings marked down to $10. Score! The clue is usually pretty pathetic–it gives you the category and almost the exact name of the bauble, but the hunt is still fun. Let’s just say my accessory collection has increased dramatically over the past few months…
3. Target Coupons. Did you know Target has a ton of coupons online? Since I go there pretty much every week, I’m always on the look-out to score a good deal. On my last trip, I took a $3 off clothing item and got an already marked down shirt for $2! I’ve also gotten Orbit gum 3-packs for 75 cents and almost half off Method cleaning products. You have to download their coupon application on the website, but after that, it’s super easy to click and print!
4. Mason Jars. I know this might seem kinda strange, but I’m obsessed with mason jars! I love using to store leftovers, salad dressings, mementos… Plus, they’re so much cheaper than most of the glass tupperware and storage containers out there today and work just the same. They even work for cute, vintage-y glass substitutes–what’s not to love?
5. Oat Fit Instant Oatmeal. I discovered Oat Fit at Target one day–imagine that! They have a wide selection of good for you oatmeal without a bunch of additives. I love their organic Raw Pure & Simple line with oats, barley, quinoa, rye, wheat, and flaxseeds. They also have yummy flavors like Cinnamon Roll, Strawberries & Cream, and Apples & Cinnamon in their other lines. Plus, the come in an easy to pour, measure water, then microwave package–they’re perfect for a rushed morning!
That’s it! I’m off to Santa Cruz this weekend–to take a test, unfortunately, but I’m sure I’ll still have lots of yummy things to share on Monday!
Disclaimer: These opinions are all mine folks–if only I got paid for this!