1. I’m addicted to spin class. I love the competition, the drive, the music, and just the intensity of each class. While I loved running outside during the past year when I didn’t have a gym membership, I am so thankful it’s back in my life.
2. I love reading magazines on my iPad. I feel like it’s changed my life! Well, maybe not really, but it’s such a better solution than having stacks and stacks of old magazines lying around. Plus, I just got access to Fitness magazine and they have videos of the exercises, so you no longer have to decipher those horrible step-by-step images!
3. Ever since I posted this recipe, I’ve been making poached eggs for breakfast every morning now. I’m obsessed!
4. I was a swimmer growing up, but getting in the water is torture for me. I love it once I get in it, but when I stand there looking at the cold water, I just get images of early winter mornings shivering in my bathing suit on a cold pool deck… I stick to swimming on warm summer days now!
5. I have really vivid dreams most nights. I sometimes write them down in a word document as inspiration for future writing or stories. Someday I actually need to follow through with the writing part!
6. Nothing beats a sandwich for lunch. I don’t make them very often, but am always craving them.
7. I am currently dreaming of a Caribbean vacation filled with lots of pina coladas, chips and guacamole, and an endless stretch of beach…
8. My dream job would be being an editorial or content writer for Sunset magazine.
9. I didn’t really start drinking alcohol until I was 21. I never really liked the taste, so I didn’t see the point in adapting another caloric thing for me to consume. That all changed when I went to London, and Jeff and I discovered our love for beer and pubs–we haven’t looked back since! (Can you guess where the photo in this post was taken???)
10. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, hands down, it would be mexican food. My family has given up asking me what I want for dinner!