I can’t believe it’s already the last day of March! To celebrate the month, I thought it might be fun to share with you a few of things I’m loving right now. Sound good?
1. Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye. I was pretty bummed when I heard Sierra Nevada was replacing their usual spring seasonal and one of my favorite beers ever, Glissade, with the ruthless rye. That is until I tasted it. The rye adds a hint of unexpected flavor to the beer, but it’s packed with the usual Sierra hoppiness that I love so much. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’d better get it soon before they discontinue it for the season!
2. Draw Something. I know I’m probably pretty late to be jumping on this bandwagon, but now that I’ve discovered it, I’m obsessed! In case you don’t know, it’s an iphone/other phone app that allows you to play a pictionary like game with your friends. I currently have 6 games going on, but I just can’t stop!
3. Follow Your Heart Low Fat Ranch Dressing. My parents use this dressing all the time, so I decided to pick up some for myself at Whole Foods while I was home visiting a few weeks ago. It has all of the creamy goodness of ranch with only 40 calories and 3 grams of fat in a two tablespoon serving. Plus, it’s made without lots of weird artificial ingredients. Double score!
4. Birchbox. After months of reading about the trend online, I broke down and decided to subscribe. I was so excited when I got my first box last month until I noticed my broken perfume sample! I ended up contacting Birchbox and requesting a replacement, but they gave me a $10 credit instead–the entire cost of a monthly box! I don’t know have long I’ll continue to subscribe, but I was definitely impressed by the quality of the samples.
5. Tea Forte Cucumber Mint Tea. I received a sample for this tea in my Birchbox and was immediately hooked. The tea is from their “skin” line and although I don’t know how much it’s helping my skin, it’s certainly tasty! It has a great, refreshing flavor that’s perfect for ending the day and drinking while curled up with a good book.
Here comes April, ready or not!