Happy Super Bowl weekend!
Even though I’m not too terribly excited about the game tomorrow, I am excited about the delicious, horrible-for-you food I’ll be eating all day. We’ll get back to healthy eating on Monday! If you’re still grasping for a few ideas about what to make tomorrow, hopefully you’ll be inspired by a few of these.
1. Baked Sweet Potato fries. These can count as vegetables tomorrow, right?
2. Easy Guacamole. What’s a Super Bowl party without guac? Or any party for that matter? And being as guac obsessed as I am, I think I’ll have to double this recipe for tomorrow. Or triple. Or quadruple.
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip. This dip is amazing, and absolutely terrible for you but go ahead and make it anyway. I won’t tell anyone.
4. Potato Salad. I wish I could eat this everyday. Enough said.
5. Fresh Tomato Bruschetta. If you can find any fresh tomatoes where you live, impress your friends with a little pre-appetizer appetizer. It’s fast, easy, and ridiculously tasty.
What are your plans for the big game tomorrow?