Have you met my kitty yet?
1. Her name is Padfoot. Yep, as in Harry Potter. I think one of the movies had just come out when we got her. And she has a few too many toes on her feet…
2. She pretty much runs the house. Want me to move so you can sit on my lap? Of course. Want me to sleep in a horribly uncomfortable position, so I don’t disturb you? You don’t even have to ask.
3. Jeff picked her because she had the most personality out of the group–I don’t think he’ll ever make that mistake again.
4. She likes to inspect all of our meals to ensure everything is fresh and tasty.
5. Her favorite food? Cheese. And butter. And eggs. I’m not sure how she stays so skinny on that diet!
6. She’s a talker. As in, she never. stops. talking. Ever. We have the best conversations.
7. She has only
child cat syndrome. Don’t even think about petting another animal in her presence.
8. She prefers to lay on Jeff’s lap because he’s warmer, but usually has to settle for me because I move less.
9. When she’s not sleeping on my lap, she prefers sleeping on the bed. On the pillows.
10. We weren’t supposed to have animals in our apartment when we got her. How
peaceful terrible life could have been if weren’t rule breakers!