…Christmas baking that is! With only 1 week left of school before break, all I can think about is getting a plan together for Christmas cookie baking. Plus, I go right back to working at my favorite store when school’s out, so I need to get organized!
Here’s my cookie baking ideas so far.
1. Sugar Cookies (of course)!
2. Gingersnaps (been obsessed with them lately but never made them before–should be interesting!)
3. Peppermint Patties (also never made before but I always eat a million of the See’s ones at Christmas)
4. Marshmallows (so excited for this one!)
5. Peanut Butter Blossoms (love them!)
Photos from Hersheys.com
Now I just need some great recipes–any suggestions?