On the Blog:
- This delish golden milk latte recipe
- Spring kimonos and black & white looks
- The Victoria Beckham for Target lookbook
Around the Web:
- This comparison of the new Whole Foods 360 stores to the original was super interesting – I can’t wait to go to one!
- Tempeh and more tempeh — I’m obsessed! Plus, the weather is finally starting to feel like spring so I’m hoping to put together a few new looks – sandals? a dress? – for you all!
- This spinach salad with a ginger cranberry vinaigrette looks amazing
- Loving Stitch Fix’s 5 Ways to Wear Cargo this Spring
- Nordstrom is offering triple points for card holders through Sunday! These J Brand jeans are currently sitting in my shopping cart and I’m obsessed with these pink bow mules and this cold shoulder top for spring.
- Saks Off 5TH: Take an extra 20% off deals with code FAMILY through March 28. They have so many great Joie selections!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I have officially scheduled my master’s thesis defense date, so I finally feel like I’m getting closer to the end! It’s still pretty hard to imagine that in just a few short months we’ll be packing everything up and moving to England, leaving our last five years in Virginia behind.
Every time I get something out to wear these days, I think about whether or not I like it enough for it to take up valuable suitcase space during our move. It’s a very effective closet cleaning method!
Every item in this outfit will definitely be coming with–it’s made up of pieces I keep reaching for again and again and that I would have a hard time replacing if I got rid of them. I’ll be adding lots of items on Poshmark in the upcoming weeks as I continue to this mandatory clean out process!
Shop Similar Items:
Linking up with Living in Color
Have you guys seen the new Victoria Beckham for Target Lookbook yet? I must say, this was a collab I wasn’t super excited about, mostly because I’m not very familiar with Victoria Beckham’s designs, but from her own outfits, I don’t think our styles align very much.
So, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw so many cute items in her lookbook that I actually want to try to scoop up for they (maybe?) sell out .
Here’s what’s on my must shop list:
And here are a few items I’m definitely considering:
Are you excited for the Victoria Beckham for Target collab? The entire collection launches online/in store on April 9th!
I purchased this kimono as a beach cover-up for our Bahamas trip last year but haven’t gotten much use out of it since then. Stitch Fix keeps sending me e-mails with kimonos styled for everyday looks and they always make it look so cute, so I thought I’d give it a try!
What do you think? I’m kinda in love with it! I love when style inspiration sources force you to step out of your comfort zone. I think it would also be cute styled with jean shorts and a tank top this summer, so hopefully the weather will warm up soon to try!
I also purchased these designer dupe platform sandals with some DSW credit and am obsessed with them! They don’t have the comfiest footbed so I purchased a pair of foot petals to place on the insole and they will definitely work for standing/walking for long periods at a time.
What trends are you excited to try this spring?
Kimono: Amazon // Pink Cami: Who What Wear via Target // White Jeans: J Brand Maria // Platform Sandals: Steve Madden // Tassel Necklace: Miss Ivy c/o // Watch: Nanette Nanette Lepore Classic Rose Gold c/o // Earrings: Kendra Scott c/o // Purse: Rebecca Minkoff c/o
More spring kimono options: