Happy Friday, everyone!
On the Blog:
- Delish homemade granola
- Polar opposite looks: menswear inspired and pink peplum
- All my favorite spring trends
Around the Web:
- These sweet potato tuna melts look amazing
- This really is the perfect spring look
- Loving Alicia Tenise’s recap of NYFW Day 1 — it’s always been a dream of mine to go!
- I’ve still been deep in thesis work for the past few weeks so I’m looking forward to a weekend reboot that will hopefully bring lots of new blog inspiration!
- BOGO Target swimwear. This wrap bikini looks so much more expensive than it is. These cute cover-ups I featured a few weeks back are included too!
- I just ordered this tie-back workout top from Gap and I’m so excited for it to arrive! Check the website for discount codes ’cause you know there will be one.
Have a wonderful weekend!